Eversince our food adventure in one of the K restos in Morato, I started to spot other ones and bookmarking them for the future. One of them of course is this restaurant in Libis (although originally I wanted to visit their SM Aura branch). And so we parked, walked and reached the restaurant to find it all jampacked with diners.
We are 2nd in the list but we waited for our turn patiently. I had a booking reservation from Eatigo by 9:30pm for 30% off (but since I can only book 2 pax for that time, i took it but when I told the reception that we are 2 adults with 2 kids, they said that only the 2 adults will be given discount. Fine!).
When I saw some people leaving already and some tables are just waiting to be cleared, still we are not yet called to have our table. You see, when you are waiting, you tend to observe the staff about how they work, how fast they can assist the diners etc. What’s so annoying is that, nobody is clearing the tables so other diners can have turn already. Until I spoke up and that’s the only time we are invited inside the restaurant.
The table is still a bit greasy when we sat down. We ordered for their 8 Flavours meat (which is presentably neat in their menu). The order already consists of their side dishes.
Things I didn’t enjoy in this overrated restaurant:
1. Annoying attitude of the waiter/reception who told us no discount for other pax etc
2. 30minutes past my reservation and still cannot be accomodated until I starte to follow-up
3. Greasy Table
4. Minimal side dishes. Most of the side dishes are spicy. The kimchi, I can understand.
5. They ran out of LETTUCE!!!!!!!!! Since no lettuce combined with spicy food, we are compelled to order rice just to pacify the heat!
6. Exhaust is not adequate to suck up all the smoke inside
7. The staff (could be that they are undertaffed that day) are few to accomodate that big crowd. (and there is this one waiter who keeps on showing off with just 1 particular table by staying put in their table. What a joke)!
Katzikat thoughts: That is a long list of red flag for me. I cannot get over the lettuce part! The presentation of the 8 flavours meat is good, but I might be overshadowed by these lists of disappointments that my food suddenly became bland. I will never consider eating in this restaurant again. Though the restaurant is always full, that is if you can overlook my list, then you are good to dine!
Check my rating in my zomato profile: